Delivering solutions that workDiagnostic Healthcare is an established NHS partner providing direct access diagnostic imaging with extensive experience of delivering MRI, ultrasound (NOUS and DVT), X-ray, CBCT (Cone Beam CT) and DEXA/DXA examinations in primary care.
We have established over 75 community clinics in the UK across more than 15 Integrated Care Boards (ICBs). Our direct access services are directly bookable on the NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS) and our platform of multiple locations facilitates the patient pathway by providing greater patient choice and reduced waiting times.
Contracts are delivered under a variety of options, such as Any Qualified Provider (AQP), prime provider or direct award. Diagnostic Healthcare has the infrastructure and the clinical support to provide a service to suit all primary partners.
With the change from Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to Integrated Care Systems (ICSs), Diagnostic Healthcare can support any local infrastructure to deliver diagnostics for ICSs, ICBs, GP Federations and Primary Care Networks (PCNs).
How can Diagnostic Healthcare support an ICS?Diagnostic Healthcare can support an ICS to deliver its key requirements by:
- Increasing diagnostic service capacity in community settings
- Reducing patient waiting times within the ICS Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Offering patient choice of appointments at referral
- Reducing secondary care requests
- Offering services closer to home through a network of community locations
- Providing a fully integrated IT system connected directly to the NHS Spine offering directly bookable services on e-RS, achieving a fully managed referral pathway from referral to discharge.
How can an ICS partner commission the services of Diagnostic Healthcare?Diagnostic Healthcare can be commissioned by direct award via multiple NHS accredited frameworks. To access the appropriate framework or for further information:
Please contact [email protected]